Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mike <mp...@comcast.net> on 2009/11/04 22:51:34 UTC

DIH timezone offset

Hi I'm importing database records into SOLR using the DIH. My dates are not getting imported correctly and they're getting a timezone offset added to them (+4 hours). I know SOLR tends to be timezone agnostic from the documentation I've read so far, but what could this be?

Any tips on where to look would be greatly appreciated. I'm using the trunk version of SOLR built on 11/1.

Mike

Re: DIH timezone offset

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@corp.aol.com>.
DIH relies on the driver to get the date. It does not do any automatic
conversion. Is it possible for the driver to give the date with the
right offset?

Re: DIH timezone offset

Posted by rulinma <ru...@gmail.com>.
good.