Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by go...@osmosis.gr on 2004/10/25 13:29:16 UTC

custom widget guide or hint

hi people

i need some guidelines to write a custom cform widget that will be a
navigator
for an object that implements the composite pattern

i want this to be a visual representation of this object that allow to
navigate through it
(display child object for a selected node, go one level up and display
parent's object childs and so on, just like a server side drived tree that
can have only one branch open).

Farthermore I want each leaf have a check box.

The idea is a widget that will allow user navigate through a object that
implement composite pattern and select some nodes. On submit those nodes
will be posted for further processing.

Any idea or HOW-TO-START hint?

If I succeed to this I will give all steps and code to the public

Thanx

--stavros

Re: custom widget guide or hint

Posted by Gunter D'Hondt <gu...@sofico.be>.
good question which I cannot answer directly...
anybody who knows where the GT-presentations are located on the net ? are
they already available??
Gunter

gounis@osmosis.gr
25-10-2004 14:01
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: custom widget guide or hint

hi Gunter

thanx for your answer

did you know where can i find this presentation?

--stavros

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.