Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com> on 2019/10/08 01:04:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache brpc(incubating) 0.9.6-rc03

Thanks for your input, Von
I will check with jiashun to clean these issues.
Thanks

在 2019/9/27 下午3:03,“Gosling Von”<fe...@gmail.com> 写入:

    Hi,

    -1, there are still many places need to be corrected.

    1. Highly recommended use the apache mail to sign your release while not  zhujiashun2010@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>.
    2. The mail list is recommended to discuss issues while not join QQ-group 498837325.
    3. Do not throw binary files such as image file in your src.
    4. Many source files are missing ASF HEADS, such as  Bazel, BUILD, Dockefile and all files in cmake directory, and so on.
    5. keep the same name in GitHub and apache dist(incubator-brpc-0.9.6-rc03, apache-brpc-0.9.6.rc03-incubating-src).

    p.s.  I would like to recommend guys to refer to the best practice from other CPP projects, such as Apache RocketMQ CPP[1], Apache thrift[2]

    [1] https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-client-cpp
    [2] https://github.com/apache/thrift

    Best Regards,
    Von Gosling