Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be> on 2008/04/10 11:58:26 UTC

where to find maven 2 simian report plugin?

Hello,

I migrated a projet from maven1 to maven2. Compile, package and
deployement process ahve now been successfully migrated. We have however
some problems with reports. We can't find what's the maven2 equivalent
of maven1 simian report plugin? We get this:

[INFO] The plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:simian-maven-plugin' does not exist
or no valid version could be found

I search google but can't find maven2 simian report plugin. Was it not
ported to maven2? Is another plugin using a tool similar to simian for
reporting code ducplication?

--
David Delbecq
Institut Royal Météorologique

Re: where to find maven 2 simian report plugin?

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
En l'instant précis du 10/04/08 12:21, Tim Kettler s'exprimait en ces
termes:
> Hi,
>
> the plugin is here [1]. However, there seems to be no release of it yet.
> You can subscribe to the mojo project's mailinglist and ask the there
> for an release. Or you can grab the sources from here [2] and and just
> make an internal release of the plugin.
>
> -Tim

thanks a lot

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.