Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deyan Tsvetanov <de...@ittconsult.com> on 2009/10/11 11:30:00 UTC

Invoice sequence id in a multiple POS environment

Hello,

I've reached the following problem:

We have multiple POS Ofbiz instances running. Each uses a local
database.
Each OFBiz instance has a seqnenced-id-prefix set for the default
delegator .
Each product store has a order id prefix set.

However it seems that no such mechanism is provided for the invoices.
Invoices could be prefixed on per organization basis
( party_acct_preference ).
This creates problems when syncing the data from the local POS databases
into the main one. Is there any solution for that ?
Or I should very quickly add a per store invoice ID prefix this
night ? :)

Thanks in advance,
Deyan

Re: Invoice sequence id in a multiple POS environment

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Deyan,

How did you solve this issue finally ?

TIA