Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Alexander Zynevich <zy...@mail.ru> on 2007/05/07 14:41:20 UTC

ERROR? Restricted listeners property file not found

Hello,
I have fetched 535766
and during startup there is a log message:
ERROR [[/]] "Restricted listeners property file not found
what may it be?

Re: ERROR? Restricted listeners property file not found

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On May 7, 2007, at 5:41 AM, Alexander Zynevich wrote:

> Hello,
> I have fetched 535766
> and during startup there is a log message:
> ERROR [[/]] "Restricted listeners property file not found
> what may it be?

We are using a modified version of tomcat in which I extended some of
the checks for restricted servlets and filters to listeners, but
apparently I forgot to include an empty properties file for
listeners.  This message is harmless and should disappear when/if
tomcat integrates the annotation handling work I suggested.

thanks
david jencks