Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Martin <ma...@ntlworld.com> on 2004/11/10 20:27:53 UTC

RE: SPF fails now

 |-----Original Message-----

Unfortunately I can't see NTL doing that for me ;)

I have found a way to stop the forwarded email failing the SPF rule, by
putting the NTL mailservers as trusted network and the spf rule still works
ok when I send from my hotmail address direct to the mailserver. But not
sure if that might break anything else, seems ok so far :)

Sorry for the duplicate post on this, the first one got lost for 24 hours in
NTL's wonderfull email servers, shame this mailing don't allow me to send
direct from my own mailserver.

Martin