Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Shults, Benji" <Be...@landisgyr.com> on 2013/04/29 15:38:45 UTC

GIOP... returned from request to CXF Servlet URL

CXF 2.7.3

Websphere 8.0.0.5

An HTTP request is made to the URL of the CXF Servlet (which usually returns a list of hosted web services).  The following is returned from that request instead:

GIOP[1]�����

Does this look familiar to anyone?

No error message appears in the logs.

Interestingly, when I deploy the same app with several other large apps in the same VM, this does not occur.  This makes me suspect that the other apps are bringing in a library that this app needs. (?)

Cheers,

Benji

Benji Shults
Software Engineer III
Developed Software
Landis+Gyr
Office: +1 952 977 7572
Mobile: +1 763 772 2899
benji.shults@landisgyr.com<ma...@landisgyr.com>
www.landisgyr.com<http://www.landisgyr.com/>
manage energy better

P PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.