Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/20 01:01:52 UTC

OM default timezone

I currently have the default timezone set for America/New York (Option
30 in the Configuration Menu).  But every new user that is registering
is getting their default time zone set to America/Detroit.  Is there an
option I am missing somewhere else to set new sign up users to get the
default time zone?

Re: OM default timezone

Posted by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com>.
Same offset GMT -4

I was the test user which mine is GMT -4 (currently with dst), so it
does look like it is just choosing the 1st one in the list that is in
that time offset.  So that would answer that question.

Re: OM default timezone

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,

--