Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by vicky <vi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2012/12/05 17:40:53 UTC

[users@httpd] Fw: Apache issue

Hello Guys,

My apache instance after sometime become unresponsive & to restore it i need to restart it. Weird thing is that no exception/error is coming in logs.

Can you please suggest what all things i can check for my apache.

Is there any jvm related things which i need to check.

Please suggest what all basic troubleshooting i can do

Apache version - 2.2
OS - Redhat Linux 5

Thanks in advance
Vicky

Re: [users@httpd] Fw: Apache issue

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Vicky

Diagnostically, that page is almost useless, since it is displayed for
almost all issues where the browser cannot retrieve the requested
page. It doesn't tell us _why_ it could not, eg "Connection to the
webserver timed out" or "Connection refused" or "No route to host".

Cheers

Tom

Posted by vicky <vi...@yahoo.co.in>.

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.