Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Sridhar S <sr...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/13 10:06:31 UTC

Request for pointers on enhancing Ranger.

Hi,
 I am attempting to enhance Ranger with my own ACLs which are currently
being used for encryption decryption operations performed in hadoop.  Any
help on pointers to which parts of the code should i be looking at would
be much appreciated.
Sridhar

Re: Request for pointers on enhancing Ranger.

Posted by Sridhar S <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info Balaji, will go through this document.
Sridhar

Posted by Balaji Ganesan <bg...@hortonworks.com>.
Sridhar,

Posted by Sridhar S <sr...@gmail.com>.