Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/10/17 14:19:57 UTC

Re: [wiki] Cocoon jobs section

Johann Romefort dijo:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but what about adding a Cocoon Jobs
> section to the wiki?
> This could be divided into two subsections, developers searching for a
> Cocoon job, and
> companies looking for developpers with Cocoon skills.
> We sometimes have some needs in Cocoon developpements and we find it
> quite hard to
> find people with at least some elementary Cocoon knowledge.
>
> Then if we could add an RSS feed to the section...

When you will have some places to be filled by people with skills in
cocoon. I think you can post a message to the users list and request off
topic replies for your mail. I saw this is the current approach that some
people is using.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [wiki] Cocoon jobs section

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le Vendredi, 17 oct 2003, à 14:19 Europe/Zurich, Antonio Gallardo a
écrit :
> ...When you will have some places to be filled by people with skills in
> cocoon. I think you can post a message to the users list and request
> off
> topic replies for your mail. I saw this is the current approach that
> some
> people is using.

I agree that posting [JOB] messages to the list is the usual way, but
shouldn't we have an (unendorsed and factual) listing of service
providers?

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/vendors.html comes to mind as an example.

It might help people looking for services in finding someone in the
appropriate (technical or geographical) area without necessarily going
public about it on the mailing lists.

-Bertrand