Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by flexme <fl...@linhnguyen.com> on 2015/03/10 03:39:20 UTC

responder bug or not? please help

hi,
not sure if it suppose to be this way,
for example, a button to invoke remote object call,

			protected function btn_clickHandler(event:MouseEvent):void
			{
				trace("btn_clickHandler");
				var token : AsyncToken = ro.token_cal_badl(null);
				token.addResponder(new mx.rpc.Responder(onResult_1, onFault_1));
			}

			protected function onResult_1(event:ResultEvent) : void
			{
				trace("onResult_1");
				trace(event);
			}

			protected function onFault_1(event:FaultEvent):void
			{
				trace("onFault_1");
				trace(event);
			}

however the issue is that result or fault fired one time only?

First time, I click, it fires the fault... then I click again.. nothing
happen?

Thanks.

Re: responder bug or not? please help

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
A, ok.
My next guess is that flash player might be garbage collecting the
"token" variable. Try this:

private var token : AsyncToken;

Posted by flexme <fl...@linhnguyen.com>.

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
How did this go? If you're still having problems, did you try tracing
some information out of the FaultEvent? Maybe there's something
genuinely wrong with the request or with the server.

Posted by flexme <fl...@linhnguyen.com>.
help?