Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by manua <ag...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/22 22:25:40 UTC

Objects seems to be lost when transferring in request response

Hi All,

I am trying to transfer an object in response to query over temporary queue.
The message is recieved by the client, but when I tries to do getObject, it
looks that object is lost.

Cant we transfer large objects over temporary queue or is there some other
way except, getObject().
Please elt me know your inputs as its a production stopper for me.

Thanks,
Manu