Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/07/22 04:26:53 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "GettingStartedWithPhp" by PaulSmith

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by PaulSmith:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/GettingStartedWithPhp

The comment on the change is:
Fixed minor spelling error.

  It then tries to make a simple GET request to the root of the data store.

- We then look for a list of all databases in CouchDB and we find the one that ships with it, the ''test_duite_db''. CouchDB has all sorts of special URLs for specific tasks. The ''/_all_dbs'' URL gives us a list of all the databases.
+ We then look for a list of all databases in CouchDB and we find the one that ships with it, the ''test_suite_db''. CouchDB has all sorts of special URLs for specific tasks. The ''/_all_dbs'' URL gives us a list of all the databases.

  Next, we create a new database ''test'' using the HTTP method ''PUT''. Creating databases is that easy.