Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Piper Piper <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/30 18:09:37 UTC

How to use Flink IDE

Hi,

Till now, I have only been using Flink binaries. How do I setup Flink in my
IntelliJ IDE so that while running/debugging my Flink application program I
can also step into the Flink source code?

Do I first need to import Flink's source repository into my IDE and build
it?

Thanks,

Piper

Re: How to use Flink IDE