Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/01 17:14:34 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release of Apache NiFi 1.13.0

Team,

Will put RC2 for 1.13 back up today hopefully.  The fix is in for the issue
that sank the release.

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yep fixed the glitch so to speak.  We do have the others doc'd and those
I'm familiar with keeping them at the release version.  These I didn't know
about.  But I think we're good now anyway.

Thanks

Posted by Joey Frazee <jo...@icloud.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework/nifi-stateless is gone.  I think you
just need to clean your repo.

The other two I think are defunct and I'll delete right now.

Thanks

Posted by Mark Bean <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Team