Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Carlos Velasco <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/15 11:26:30 UTC

Uriana News!

A friend of mine said me he is not receiving notifications about Uriana at
users mail list, so I have created a new thread to notify news on Uriana
Development process.

Good day to everyone on the community!,

I will try to keep you all informed about the status and improvements at *
Uriana*:

Uriana's site: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/uriana/wiki

*Framework Core Library* - Documentation almost complete and a coding
example provided. Hope you'll find it enough to get an idea of how Uriana
works.
*Core Extensions Library* - Documenting right now, you can find several
examples of how to use the Mediators provided by the library. Hope to
finish it during the weekend.

Code is updated at repository and I am still to update the downloads page
with the last improvements.

Hope to hear feedback from you and advices.

Thanks in advance.

Hope you receive it now!.

Cheers, Carlos.