Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Smith, Roy" <ro...@smarts.com> on 2004/12/21 00:01:37 UTC

Which xalan-c to use with xerces 2.1.0?

I've got xerces-c 2.1.0 installed, and want to start using xpath.  The
docs for xalan-c 1.8 say it works with xerces-c 2.5.0.  Will it work
with 2.1.0?  Is there an older version of xalan-c which does work with
2.1.0?

Roy Smith, Senior Software Engineer
roy.smith@smarts.com
+1 914 580 3427
www.smarts.com

Re: Which xalan-c to use with xerces 2.1.0?

Posted by June Ng <ju...@ca.ibm.com>.
The version that should work with Xerces-C 2.1 is Xalan-C++ 1.4.  You
should be able to find it in the archives ..
http://archive.apache.org/dist/xml/xalan-c/binaries

Any particular reason why you are staying on such an old version of
Xerces?  Just keep in mind that we don't patch old versions.

June K. Ng
XSLT Development
IBM Toronto Laboratory
Email: june@ca.ibm.com