Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Owen Thomas <ot...@wcg.net.au> on 2007/05/07 01:21:59 UTC

Apparent namespace problems.

Hello there ServiceMix users.

I had before received help from Gert Vanthienen on this subject:

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Confusion-over-documentation-referring-to-th
e-%22Creating-the--HTTPConsumerServiceUnit%22.-p10299908s12049.html

His suggestions are good enough to fix my concern in the short-term.
However, I would like to know if there is a way to better address my
concern.

The concern is the repeated redeclaration of a namespace prefix
(xmlns:ns1="...") for every tag (<ns1:string>) that appears in the
output.

I am hoping there is a way to better address my concern would probably
involve either changes to xbean.xml, or the schema file where this
output is declared.

Thank you for any help received,

  Owen.

Re: Apparent namespace problems.

Posted by chandra shekher gupta <ch...@infoaxon.com>.
Hi,

When i am compiling  one service unit for ftp..
but namespace is not being recognised..can you please advice..

error is:::::
-----------------------
Embedded error: Unable to generate service unit descriptor!
Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/ftp/1.0

regards
chandra

Posted by Philip Webster <ph...@philipwebster.com>.
I've raised an issue, SM-950, with an attached ZIP file containing a sample
project that has the problem described. The sample includes the WSDL for the
services and working Maven 2 POMs for the service units.

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-950

Phil

Posted by Philip Webster <ph...@philipwebster.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>                 <operation name="searchSessionless">
>                         <soap:operation soapAction="" />
>                         <input>
>                                 <soap:body use="literal"
> namespace="urn:Foo" />
>                         </input>
>                         <output>
>                                 <soap:body use="literal"
> namespace="urn:Foo" />
>                         </output>
>                 </operation>
>         </binding>
>
>         <service name="ANON">
>                 <port name="ANON_IFPort" binding="tns:ANON_IFBinding">
>                         <soap:address
>                                 location="http://anon:7080/ANON/ANON"
>                                 xmlns:wsdl="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" />
>                 </port>
>         </service>
> </definitions>
>
> Does anyone have any idea why the SOAP messages are getting the prefixes

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Apparent namespace problems.

Posted by Philip Webster <ph...@philipwebster.com>.

Owen Thomas wrote:

> The concern is the repeated redeclaration of a namespace prefix
> (xmlns:ns1="...") for every tag (<ns1:string>) that appears in the
> output.

Hi,
I'm also having similar namespace issues.

In my case, I'm using ServiceMix as a proxy presenting a search interface
via a HTTP Consumer SU, then generating stubs from a variety of backend
search web services and calling them through a HTTP Provider SU.

The problem I'm having is that the output sent to the backend search web
services through the provider is incompatible due to the addition of the
namespace prefixes.

For example, this is a working SOAP message that causes the seach service to

			xmlns:soap11-enc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
[...]

			parameterOrder="String_1 arrayOfString_2 arrayOfString_3 arrayOfString_4