Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/05/18 00:32:45 UTC

New Committer and PMC Member

The PMC for Apache Rave has invited Chris Geer to become a committer, as well as join the PMC:

We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Chris has been an active member of the community and has continually demonstrated a strong dedication to the quality and success of Rave.  We look forward to his contributions as committer and PMC member.

Please join the PMC in congratulating Chris.

-The Rave PMC

RE: New Committer and PMC Member

Posted by "Mack, Trevor M." <tm...@mitre.org>.
It's nice to have you on the official committer list, looking forward to seeing your future contributions.

--Trevor

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

Re: New Committer and PMC Member

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.