Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ib...@uboc.com on 2006/07/11 20:01:28 UTC

Re: Increase heapsize with Tomcat 4.0.6

I am currently using Tomcat 4.0.6 with Vignette storyserver and IHS
1.3.26.
I need to increase the heapsize.
What is the correct method for this?
Do I simply edit the catalina.sh file located at:
/opt/vignette/tomcat-mcm/bin
and increase the number next to Xmx?
Or do I use a command to make it permanent?

Thanks,
Ibrahim
This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Thank you.