Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by sh...@gmx.de on 2009/11/02 14:54:56 UTC

Question to view generation and concurrent queries

Hi!

I have a question concerning the view generation. Assume I want to insert a bulk of documents.

Now I have two users who query the view. The first user triggers the view generation, that takes some time. If the second user queries the view during the view generation, does he process the query on the old view? I suppose the queries of this user are much delayed? So after the view generation is completed, there is a switch to the new view?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Question to view generation and concurrent queries

Posted by Hong-Linh Ly <sh...@gmx.de>.
Thanks a lot!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.