Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by cl...@tjgroup.com on 2002/02/26 14:37:45 UTC

CMYK Images - bug? (Again)

Hi,

I need some feedback on this.

Is there a bug with external-graphics containing CMYK colors?
I have tried several image formats now, and if I save them in RGB-mode they
work fine
but if I save the same image in CMYK-mode FOP gives following error:
Error in XObject : Error while loading image
file:/D:/CVS/BC/webApplication/images/tj2.jpg : class java.lang.Exception -
Image error

(I use Photoshop to save pictures)

Cheers

Claes Bergsten

Re: CMYK Images - bug? (Again)

Posted by fred redf <po...@yahoo.fr>.
i have a prob with *some* jpeg images cause they are
replaced by a black rectangle in the pdf doc. Most
jpeg shows correctly.
How can i verify that my jpegs are not cmyk-ed?
Fred.

--- claes.bergsten@tjgroup.com a écrit : > Hi,