Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Perry 'Johnny' Levine <pe...@netscape.net> on 2015/10/05 11:26:27 UTC

INTRODUCTION - Perry 'Johnny' Levine

My name is Perry 'Johhny' Levine.

I'm from Cherry Hill, NJ and have been teaching spreadsheet programs
at the Cherry Hill Public Library for the past 10 years.  The course began
teaching Excel and now includes both OpenOffice and Libra spreadsheets.

The course consists of 3 sessions each 2.5 hours in duration with as many
as 20 attendees per session.  The course is repeated on a monthly basis.

Primary my interest is in the casual use of spreadsheets for home use but
also teach 'functions' to those in the job market or currently employed and
need to improve their spreadsheet skills.