Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ght230 <gh...@163.com> on 2016/01/30 06:33:08 UTC

Ignite performance about put/get

Who can tell me the Ignite Performance about put/get TPS
(key: 16-char-long java.lang.String, value: java.lang.Integer)
and the time spent of getting one value?

Re: Ignite performance about put/get

Posted by ght230 <gh...@163.com>.
Thank you for your reply.

Re: Ignite performance about put/get

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Here [1] you can find details on different benchmarks. Put/get ones are
among them. The put/get benchmark uses 'int' as keys and custom objects
as values.

If you need to get results for String keys and Integer values you can
modify the benchmark on your own [2].

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/benchmarks/ignite-vs-hazelcast.html
[2] https://github.com/apacheignite/yardstick-ignite

Regards,