Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2007/05/18 08:03:21 UTC

To all the committers

Hi guys,

it would be great if you all will prepare a profile file to be submitted
to http://people.apache.org

Please find the attached one (my profile) and feel free to use it as a
template (you can remove the parts that you don't want to fill, such as
the blog section); you can then commit it to the area reserved to
committers of the Apache svn or just send them back to me, and they will
be published (and you'll be listed as committers of the OFBiz project).
The nice feature is that if you will provide your geo coordinates,
you'll be included in the Apache committers' map:

http://people.apache.org/map.html

Jacopo

Re: To all the committers

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Thanks Jacopo!

I just checked my location - apparently I'm located in China. :p

I'll fix that when I have time.

-Adrian

Re: To all the committers

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Thanks Adrian,

Re: To all the committers

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Jacopo,

Re: To all the committers

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Ah.... here is the attachment!

Jacopo

Re: To all the committers

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On a side note, you should now be able to access these directly Adrian. I had setup the permissions for it but earlier today I found the terminal with a half done commit getting it in from a couple of days ago... guess I got distracted or something!

-David

Re: To all the committers

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Adrian,