Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hoying, Ken" <Ke...@PremierInc.com> on 2008/06/19 14:40:09 UTC

[S2] Validator Framework

I would like to use the Struts2 validation classes "outside" of Struts2.
What I would like to do specifically is use the UrlValidator to test a
string to determine if it is a URL and if it is create the link and if
not just display the value.  I would like to use the validator for this
since we use it other places to validate url input and in this way the
algorithim used to test URL validity would be consistent.  So I was
hoping to maybe create a simple taglib using the url validator to do the
trick.

Thanks in Advance!
Ken

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.

Re: [S2] Validator Framework

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Struts2 use XWork Validation Framework, so you can use it
http://www.opensymphony.com/xwork/wikidocs/Validation%20Framework.html

Regards
--
Lukasz