Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by mrunal lohar <lo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/05 09:34:10 UTC

Can XML file convert into pdf using pdfbox?

Hi,

I have XML file which want to convert into pdf. Can pdfbox do it? If yes,
please give me hints of pdfbox APIs to achieve the same.

Thanks
Mrunal

Re: Can XML file convert into pdf using pdfbox?

Posted by John Hewson <jo...@jahewson.com>.
> On 8 Jun 2015, at 00:57, mrunal lohar <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reply. I have tried with FOP but as FOP doesn't support non-BMP
> characters to render so I moved to pdfbox.
> If pdfbox doesn't allow XML to PDF conversion, Is there any other product
> which will allow XML to PDF conversion as well as render 4-byte UTF-8
> characters correctly?

Well, that depends on the format of your XML data. What is it?

— John

Posted by mrunal lohar <lo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Peter Murray-Rust <pm...@cam.ac.uk>.