Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by TH Lim <ss...@tm.net.my> on 2003/03/13 16:42:13 UTC

exception thrown when autobuild is used with mysql

Hi,

I am testing OJB's tutorial 5 using OJB ver 1.0-RC1 to persist to MySQL
ver. 3.23.54 with MySQL JDBC driver ver. 3.0.6. All is fine until I set
autobuild property to true. Once I have set this, I am thrown a connection
closed exception. The detail of the exception is as shown below

[JDO] DEBUG: OjbStoreConnector.begin: connectionReadyForRelease=false
[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementsForClassImpl] ERROR: No operations
allowed after connection closed
java.sql.SQLException: No operations allowed after connection closed
          at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.checkClosed(Connection.java:2414)
          at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.prepareStatement(Connection.java:1272)
          at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementsForClassImpl.prepareState
ment(StatementsForClassImpl.java:241)
          at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementsForClassImpl.getPreparedS
tmt(StatementsForClassImpl.java:182)
          at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementManager.getPreparedStatement

Please advice. thank you

/lim/