Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Salter <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/10 19:48:09 UTC

Closed Issues in Jira

Hi,

I’ve just closed the following issues in Jira as they’ve all had PRs submitted against them that have been merged.

I think there are still a few more issues that need to be closed, but I’ll look at that tomorrow.

Thanks,

David.

2540 - TomEE 8.0.0-M3 compatibility with Java
2437 - TestCLIFromJaxRSTest fails on Windows due to incorrect assumtion for "new line separator"
2401 - Add readme.adoc to tomee-jersey-eclipselink
2400 - Add readme.adoc to testing-security-4
2305 - Final parameters and use of diamond operator

Re: Closed Issues in Jira

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

very good David , thanks  :  )