Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dkum003 <DH...@amadeus.com> on 2013/01/21 06:45:52 UTC

To through exception in case of SFTP connectivity failure

Hi,

I am using JSCh API for connecting with the SFTP location.

When password or userid or url is not correct. we are not getting any error
from the API.

I tried throwExceptionOnConnectFailed=true and maximumReconnectAttempts =0
option.

But these two option are not working. Please suggest me on that so that JSCh
APi can through the exception.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhananjay Kumar

Re: To through exception in case of SFTP connectivity failure

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:45 AM, dkum003 <DH...@amadeus.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using JSCh API for connecting with the SFTP location.
>
> When password or userid or url is not correct. we are not getting any error
> from the API.
>
> I tried throwExceptionOnConnectFailed=true and maximumReconnectAttempts =0
> option.
>
> But these two option are not working. Please suggest me on that so that JSCh
> APi can through the exception.

I suggest to enable TRACE logging and/or debug the code to see what
happens when your username/pw combo do not match.
For example create a small unit test to run it easily without any container.

> Your help will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Dhananjay Kumar

Claus Ibsen