Posted to users@camel.apache.org by akcameluser <ay...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/25 12:29:14 UTC

FTP Consumer, move file to failed directory

Hi

I have a requirement by which I need to move a file to a failed directory
whenever a custom exception is thrown within a Router. The way I handle the
exception is through onException(xxxxxx).process(new CustomProcessor()). All
I do in the processor is do some cleaning up and notify the stakeholders via
email which will be the last endpoint. I can see in the Camel Doc that one
can set 'move' or 'delete' parameter, but there is nothing specific for
failure. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Re: FTP Consumer, move file to failed directory

Posted by akcameluser <ay...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks for your help.

Re: FTP Consumer, move file to failed directory

Posted by Ayache Khettar <ay...@googlemail.com>.
Hi

Many thanks Claus for your help. I will certainly be posting the messages
in the malling list in the future.

Regards,

Ayache

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Signup and use the mailing list instead of the nabble forum to post quicker.
>From nabble ppl have to moderate the mails and that is frankly time
consuing and we have holidays and whatnot. So have patience when using
nabble.

And to answer your question there is a moveFailed option.
http://camel.apache.org/file2

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM, akcameluser <ay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> This post has been submitted yesterday and it's still flagged that it hasn't
> been accepted by the mailing list yet. Have done anything wrong?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ayache

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: FTP Consumer, move file to failed directory