Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/01/21 05:23:36 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.3.2

We have 14 +1 votes with (10 binding).

There is a -1 vote from Jim Ma.   It relates to a J2EE TCK failure.  However,
the standalone TCK's do pass so that doesn't affect CXF when used standalone.
It would only affect app servers embedding CXF.

Thus, I'm going to mark this vote as passed and promote the artifacts.   I'll
note the J2EE restriction in the release announcement, but I'd also like to
propose that we turn around a 2.3.3 fairly quickly  (week or two) that would
fix the J2EE TCK issues.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp