Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Emandi, Srinivasrao" <sr...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/11/18 13:46:55 UTC

width and height for a portlet

Hi all
	Can we specify width and height for a portlet, if so where can we do this.

Re: width and height for a portlet

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Emandi, Srinivasrao wrote:
> Hi all
> 	Can we specify width and height for a portlet, if so where can we do this.

You can set the width of your columns in a fragment:

     <property layout="TwoColumns" name="sizes" value="475,225" />

This can also be a percentage

For a portlet, IFrame preferences sizes are supported:

       <preference>
         <name>HEIGHT</name>
         <value>650</value>
       </preference>