Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Bernard LUPIN <be...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/08/24 20:16:25 UTC

routing with ServiceMix

Hi,
I'm still confused with routing in servicemix. For the
moment, I just want static routing, here is what I'm
trying to do, with 3 SU :
client --> (1)servicemix-http consumer --->
(2)servicemix-lwcontainer XSLT transformation -->
(3)servicemix-http provider --> server --> ??answer to
client??
If the first SU is an in-out MEP, the client obtains
an answer, but only (1) and (2) are invoked.
If the first SU is an in-only MEP, (1), (2) and (3)
are invoked, the server answers correctly (TCPMonitor
is OK), but the client never receive the response.

Could someone tell me what is the correct way to
follow ?

Regards,
Bernard

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Thu Aug 24 12:13:58 GMT 2006

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: routing with ServiceMix

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
An exchange is sent to a single component.
In your case, the http consumer send an InOut
request to the xslt component, which process it,
return the transformed xml to the http component,
which itself send it back to the client.

Take a look at the bridge example and its tutorial
at http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/creating-a-protocol-bridge.html
It should show you how to do exactly what you want ;)
In short, you need to use the EIP component between
the http and xslt components.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet