Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Concini <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/17 16:55:52 UTC

JSF 2.0 faces-config schema requires an update

I just checked in the digester chagnes to support the
system-event-listener tag in faces-config.xml.  In addition, the schema
will need to be updated to fully enable this support.  Unfortunately, I
can't do it myself for legal reasons.

Could someone else in the community pick this up and commit the schema
changes?  I've left the JIRA issue (MYFACES-2253) open so whoever has
the time can either provide a patch or just commit the changes under the
same issue.  The change itself should be very simple as its just a few
lines of XML.

Thanks,
Mike