Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/08 00:23:09 UTC

Streams Meetup at LinkedIn Sunnyvale, 6pm, Wednesday, March 20, 2019

*[bcc: (users,dev)@kafka.apache.org <http://kafka.apache.org>]*

Hi everyone,

The Streams Infrastructure team at LinkedIn invites you to attend a Streams
Processing meetup on Wednesday, March 20 at LinkedIn’s Sunnyvale campus.
(This meetup focuses on Apache Kafka, Apache Samza, and related streaming
technologies.)

As always, there will food, drinks, and time for socializing before and
after the talks.

We would be happy to have you join us, but it will be live streamed and
recorded for those who are unable to attend.

*RSVP*
https://www.meetup.com/Stream-Processing-Meetup-LinkedIn/events/259437388/

*Date*
6pm, Wednesday, March 20, 2019

*Location*
LinkedIn Sunnyvale campus - 950 W Maude Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085

*Agenda*
6:00-6:35 PM - Networking
6:35-7:10 PM - Apache Samza 1.0: Recent Advances and our plans for future
in Stream Processing (Prateek Maheshwari, LinkedIn)
7:15-7:50 PM - How and why we moved away from Kafka Mirror Maker to
Brooklin- LinkedIn's story (Shun-ping Chiu, LinkedIn)
7:55-8:30 PM - Puma - Stream Processing in Facebook (Rithin Shetty,
Facebook)
8:30-9:00 PM - Additional networking and Q&A

See you there!

Re: Streams Meetup at LinkedIn Sunnyvale, 6pm, Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,
Can you please share the recorded session link here after the event to
reach to wider audience ?

Thanks,
Divya