Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/01/28 18:43:50 UTC

Web content synchonization

A couple weeks ago I updated the web content in the CVS to reflect the
graduation of log4cxx from the incubator, however I ran into a few
issues tried to check the content out to the web server and didn't feel
the desire to improvise when a misstep might be so painfully obvious.
Unless someone else wants to take a shot (please), I'll try it again
this evening.

Re: Web content synchonization

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
At 06:43 PM 1/28/2005, you wrote:
>A couple weeks ago I updated the web content in the CVS to reflect the
>graduation of log4cxx from the incubator, however I ran into a few issues
>tried to check the content out to the web server and didn't feel the
>desire to improvise when a misstep might be so painfully obvious.
>Unless someone else wants to take a shot (please), I'll try it again this
>evening.

Are you referring to changes in logging-site or log4cxx (site)? Your
changes to 'logging-site' are reflected on the live site as I invoked 'cvs
up' in /www/logging.apache.org/site/ after you committed your changes
several weeks ago. Are there any other of your commits I've missed?

--
Ceki Gülcü