Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Madabhattula Rajesh Kumar <mr...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/26 15:31:14 UTC

storm-kafka integration example

Hello,

I'm new to Storm and Kafka. Could any one share Storm-Kafka integration
example

Regards,

Re: storm-kafka integration example

Posted by Madabhattula Rajesh Kumar <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the details. I'm using below versions

Storm : 0.9.2
Kafka : 2.9.2_0.8.1.1

Regards,
Rajesh

Posted by "Michael G. Noll" <mi...@michael-noll.com>.
The blog post of mine you are referring to is indeed a few months old,
but the code project introduced in this post (kafka-storm-starter) is up
to date, i.e. latest Kafka 0.8.1 and Storm 0.9.2.

https://github.com/miguno/kafka-storm-starter

The update to Storm 0.9.3 should happen soon.  The only thing that
should be needed is bumping the Storm version (see build.sbt) to 0.9.3.

Best,
Michael

Posted by Andrew Xor <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,