Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Giuseppe Barbieri <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/30 09:29:15 UTC

Re: Fwd: [Gradle] "Error Node: Source Package/Resource/Test Packages"

Hi,

basically Gradle java compilation is incredible slow (just a simple
variable value change trigger a recompile on the whole project, incremental
build seems broken)

So till Netbeans 8 we had a Gradle project (to handle all the dependencies)
and a plain project (to develop and debug)

Giuseppe

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
On 7/30/20 2:29 AM, Giuseppe Barbieri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> basically Gradle java compilation is incredible slow (just a simple
> variable value change trigger a recompile on the whole project,
> incremental build seems broken)
>
> So till Netbeans 8 we had a Gradle project (to handle all the
> dependencies) and a plain project (to develop and debug)

This seems to be strange probably the build scripts needs to be
reevaluated. Try to run a Gradle build scan. Also if it is possible you
can send the project skeleton to me (build scripts, and basic directory
structure). So I can check what is going on.