Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by print <pr...@rogers.com> on 2002/03/12 20:32:52 UTC

keyboard

Hi
Anyone know why all my special characters are typing wrong on OS X
eg.forward slash symbol types as é
Iève checked the keyboard settings and still
Everything types properly in OS9.x.x

Re: keyboard

Posted by print <pr...@rogers.com>.
Problem Solved
you need to select USA instead of Canadian in the keyboard preferences
They think we are ALL AMERICANS