Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com> on 2007/11/21 06:09:07 UTC

[SANDESHA2/C] Why do we need last activated time?

Hi Sandesha2/C devs,

In the current sandesha2/C svn the rm_echo_10 sample fails with database
as MYSQL. But when I comment the following function call inside
create_seq_msg_processor.c and create_seq_res_msg_processor.c it works.

sandesha2_seq_mgr_update_last_activated_time()

And I also see that it has no effect for other samples. What is the need
for that function call ?

Thanks,
-Manjula.

Re: [SANDESHA2/C] Why do we need last activated time?

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manjula,

Assuming this came from Sandesha2/Java,
SequenceBean.getLastActivatedTime(); the idea was to keep track of the
last time the sequence was activated, so that we can timeout the
sequence if it has not been activated for some time.

Chamikara