Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/06/09 19:56:34 UTC

[Fwd: Cornerstone Libraries]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Cornerstone Libraries
Date: 	Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:49:35 -0700
From: 	Tashlitsky, Igor <Ig...@pyxis.com>
To: 	<bl...@apache.org>

Hi Berin,

We intensively use the cornerstone.services like

ConnectionManager

DataSourceSelector

EventManager

Schedule

SocketChannels

SocketManager

Store

ThreadManager

But the version of Cornerstone that we have (cornerstone-20021212) does
not work with the Phoenix 4.0.4, only 4.0.2.

It would be very desirable for us to get access to the latest version of
the cornerstone libraries.

Thanks,

Igor

-----Chris Rock