Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2011/06/20 11:45:29 UTC

Permission denied when copying Maven artifacts

Hi all guys,
can anyone please help me on finalizing the release? when copying the
Maven artifacts to the Apache sync repository (people.apache.org) I
get the following error:

$ cp -R /x1/www/people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
/x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
cp: /x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-tools-modules/8/cocoon-tools-modules-8.pom.asc:
Permission denied
simonetripodi@x1:~$

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Permission denied when copying Maven artifacts

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi again Reinhard!
I deployed on p.a.o the site (I updated also the HOW-TO) and the last
info I miss is how to deploy the apidocs directory, it doesn't seem be
committed on svn like the rest of the site.
If could kindly tell me how to do it, I'll take care of this last step
and proceed on sending the announcements!
All the best, have a nice day!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.