Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by je...@spark.tc on 2017/12/17 22:19:53 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: SystemML-DailyTest #1424

See <https://sparktc.ibmcloud.com/jenkins/job/SystemML-DailyTest/1424/changes>

Jenkins build is back to stable : SystemML-DailyTest #1426

Posted by je...@spark.tc.
See <https://sparktc.ibmcloud.com/jenkins/job/SystemML-DailyTest/1426/changes>

Jenkins build is still unstable: SystemML-DailyTest #1425

Posted by je...@spark.tc.
See <https://sparktc.ibmcloud.com/jenkins/job/SystemML-DailyTest/changes>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: SystemML-DailyTest #1424

Posted by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com>.
yes, that's indeed the case. The original PR was fine but I introduced
this issue during some final cleanups while merging this PR.

Regards,
Matthias

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.