Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2017/04/17 17:48:45 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.3-beta

The Apache ZooKeeper team is proud to announce Apache ZooKeeper version
*3.5.3-beta*.

ZooKeeper is a high-performance coordination service for distributed
applications. It exposes common services - such as naming,
configuration management, synchronization, and group services - in a
simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can
use it off-the-shelf to implement consensus, group management, leader
election, and presence protocols. And you can build on it for your
own, specific needs.

For ZooKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html

ZooKeeper 3.5.3-beta Release Notes are at:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.3-beta/releasenotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The ZooKeeper Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.3-beta

Posted by Alexander Shraer <sh...@gmail.com>.
The issue Patrick was referring to is described here:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperReconfig.html#ch_reconfig_upgrade

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.3-beta

Posted by Ben Sherman <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.3-beta

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ben Sherman <be...@gmail.com>.