Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Zo...@Bertelsmann.de on 2000/03/29 11:25:01 UTC

RE: Include JSP

try this:
<jsp:include page="path-and-html" flush="true"/>

or
<jsp:include page="path-and-html" flush="true">
{<jsp:param .../>}
</jsp:include>

but be careful not to use <%= %> directives to parameters, like
<jsp:include page="my.jsp?ID=<%= myInt %>" flush="true"/>
is not working (i think these jsp:* things is precompiled.

Zoltán

Re: Include JSP

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@jmonkey.com>.
Hmm... you should be able to put an expression into a jsp:tag... in fact you
can in WebSphere 3 (first time I like something it did).
and yes, the jsp:* thing is pre-compiled, but as an object so there is no
real reason that you couldn't do that.

Maybe we should bring it up with the Jasper people?

- Brill Pappin

Re: Include JSP