Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "Oliver Meyn (GBIF)" <om...@gbif.org> on 2012/07/11 11:18:26 UTC

Optimizing writes/compactions/storefiles

Hi all,

We just spent some time figuring out how to get writes to work properly in our cluster on cdh3, and I wrote it up in a blog post. Might be of interest to some of you:

http://gbif.blogspot.dk/2012/07/optimizing-writes-in-hbase.html

Cheers,
Oliver

--
Oliver Meyn
Software Developer

Re: Optimizing writes/compactions/storefiles

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Oliver Meyn (GBIF) <om...@gbif.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We just spent some time figuring out how to get writes to work properly in our cluster on cdh3, and I wrote it up in a blog post. Might be of interest to some of you:
>
> http://gbif.blogspot.dk/2012/07/optimizing-writes-in-hbase.html
>
> Cheers,
> Oliver

Nice writeup Oliver.  Thanks for posting.  Hopefully others can to
fish studying how you went about your analysis.

St.Ack