Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/12 19:57:54 UTC

File profile activation

In a parent profile, I have a profile that is supposed to activate
based on the presence of a file in the tree of the child that uses the
parent. It does not, and -X is not helping me ... since it seems to
contradict itself. I must be missing something simple here, no?

[DEBUG] Profile with id: 'package-daemon' has been explicitly activated.

[INFO] Listing Profiles for Project: com.basistech.jug:jdd-server:jar:2-SNAPSHOT

  Profile Id: package-daemon (Active: false , Source: pom)

	<profile>
	  <id>package-daemon</id>
	  <activation>
	    <file>
	      <exists>${basedir}/src/main/jsw/wrapper.conf</exists>
	    </file>
	  </activation>
         </profile>

Re: File profile activation

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
It appeared to exhibit the same behavior for me in 3.0.0 and 2.1.0,
which are the versions I keep around. I see that the JIRA is marked
fixed in 3, so either it's not so fixed, or I made some methodological
experiment in trying it in 3 as well as 2.1.

Re: File profile activation

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.